To help alleviate some of the heart rendering ordeals experienced by families as a result of the pandemic, S4A sponsored and partnered with individuals and organizations to help many families in Ghana, Nigeria, and Jamaica.
- In Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria, A generous family made possible a truckload of palliatives to the indigenes.
- 150 widows and 35 orphans received palliatives in Apuanu, Royal town of Item, Bende, Abia State.
- In Jenta, Jos, Nigeria 1 00 families received various food items.
- In Clarendon, Jamaica, through a partnership with a local, palliatives were distributed to members of the community.
- 50 Families benefited in Neni and Adazi Nnukwu, and 25 bags of rice were shared in Oraeri, all in Anambra State Nigeria
- 50 Families benefited in Neni and Adazi Nnukwu, and 25 bags of rice were shared in Oraeri, all in Anambra State NigeriaIn Umuchu, Anambra State, Nigeria, 22 bags of rice were shared amongst indigent women.
- 35 households of visually impaired and elderly people in Mbioto II in Etinan, Akwa Ibom State received palliatives.